Is traditional high school a good fit for your teen?
Caution! This program is not for everyone. Complete the Solimar Suitability Checklist to help you determine whether Solimar Academy would be a good fit for your family.
How is high school preparing your teen for life in the 21st century?
Is your teen focusing on his/her career and life goals?
Does the program integrate technology, communication, financial literacy, personal development, and business skills?
Is your high schooler fully engaged in a relevant curriculum?
Is he/she confident about his/her strengths and talents?
Are you longing for a customized program that meets YOUR teen’s learning needs?
Are you looking for a Public School Alternative?
Wishing for another option? Your search is over.
Imagine a high school experience that:
- delivers exactly what your child needs to be successful in the world
- is personalized to his/her learning styles, interests, passions, talents
- is focused around career interests and life goals!
A place where:
- instead of being stressful, learning is enjoyable and motivating
- instead of labeling students with learning disabilities, we find their strengths
- instead of resisting school, students are eager to participate
Solimar Academy is that high school!
A Personalized High School Education – Worldwide
This is a program for parents who want more for their children than rote busy work and irrelevant courses; who want their children to truly learn what they need to know to pursue their goals and be successful in their adult lives; who want their children to have a premier high school experience.
Have you asked yourself these questions?
- Will my child be prepared for the rapidly changing, highly competitive job market of the future?
- Is my high schooler being encouraged to think creatively and flexibly or is she inundated with endless, boring, rote busy work?
- Is my high schooler being challenged to think big or is he drowning in a sea of required courses he will never use?
Choose an education that fits!