A customized learning plan begins with understanding your child’s Power Traits.
The Self-Portrait™ Power Traits Assessment has been helping students for
over twenty years to rediscover that they can learn and reawaken a
desire for learning. It’s more than making learning more feasible, its
about creating authentic learning.
Our Students at Solimar Academy benefit by discovering how they learn
best and becoming independent life long learners.
The Self-Portrait™ Power Traits Assessment is a relationship tool for
gaining insight into how students learn best and showing them how to use
their strengths – or “power traits” – for learning and life success.
Research has shown that empowering students with insights on how they
see learning supports:
- Increased self-confidence
- Greater curiosity for lifelong learning
- Expansion on study strategies
- Increased academic success
- Understanding how to use your brain best
- Enjoying and engaging in the learning process
- How to take advantage of your natural skills and inclinations